RE: [wuhu_software_group] Re: WS-2316 errors

  • Rob Reab
    Message 1 of 7 , May 9, 2009

      I suspect that the main issue with power to the units would be a potential grounding problem. If both outlets are properly grounded, I don’t think there should be any problem related to power. If your outlets are properly wired ( 3 wire), plugging your computer or weather station into one outlet or another, should have no bearing. (If your wiring uses conduits for ground, there will be a potential for problems). I have a 2317 and have had to ‘ignore’ some wind readings in WUHU also. Mine is running wireless. I suspect the problem we experience is related more to wireless mode. It’s probably RF or emf related interference. - Rob