Davis Vantage Pro 2 wireless ISS Port Usage

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2009
      Hello,
      I am wondering if any of you have used the UV or other port on the Davis Vantage Pro 2 wireless ISS unit for anything other that the labelled use, for example to plug in an additional temperature sensor. Is this even a possibility?

      Additionally, has anyone used the Davis 07817 temperature sensor in the Vantage Pro2? I am thinking of buying this, plugging it into the UV port, and use it to monitor the temperature of my pool.

      Any thoughts on how to monitor my pool's temperature and send it through my wireless sensor suite without necessarily buying another remote wireless ISS? I want to track the yearly temperature flux of the pool.

      Thanks,
      Tim
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2009
        Check out this post at the Weather Forum

        Monitoring Water Temperature With a Davis VP2