ws-3610

  • aleutianman
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2009
      i am unable to get my weather station to detect the serial port com 4 is there something im missing and i dont think my settings for the wuhu weather is working right cant seem to remeber the settings for that too. any help would be greatly appreciated please
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2009
        On your desktop, right click "My computer", select properties, select the hardware tab, hit the device manager button, in the list of devices, clock the + next to Ports (COM & LPT).

        That should list the available serial ports on your machine and whether there is a problem.

        Message 3 of 4 , May 4, 2009

          > On your desktop, right click "My computer", select properties, select the hardware tab, hit the device manager button, in the list of devices, clock the + next to Ports (COM & LPT).
          >
          > That should list the available serial ports on your machine and whether there is a problem.
          >

          > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "aleutianman" <aleutianman@> wrote:
          > >
          > > i am unable to get my weather station to detect the serial port com 4 is there something im missing and i dont think my settings for the wuhu weather is working right cant seem to remeber the settings for that too. any help would be greatly appreciated please

          it starts up fine but wont stay connected?
          Message 4 of 4 , May 5, 2009
            What is posted to the log?

            Perhaps there is a problem with a sensor.

            In the log screen, click "Show console com. errors (debugging only)".

            Copy the resulting log messages and post here.