Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Erratic wind direction

  • Bob Tyszka
    Message 1 of 14 , May 3, 2009
      Ok, you think you have wind problems, check out this story!

      http://www.turnto23.com/news/19357602/detail.html

      The Tehachapi Pass is a major highway and railroad artery between the California Central Valley and the rest of the country.  The pass is home to hundreds of electricity generating wind turbines and now one is running amok and shut down the railroad and highway, maybe for days.

      Just a little perspective, hope you get your problem solved soon!  :-)

      Bob Tyszka
      KCACALIF5/CW9012

      Rob Reab wrote:

      I think this is a physical problem with the weather vane design. I’ve watched the vane flip back and forth a lot. This problem occurs night or day. Today there has been no direct sunlight. It’s been raining most of the day. I don’t think it’s the sunlight interfering with the leds.

    • Ron Moeller
      Message 2 of 14 , May 4, 2009
        Bob,

        Are you related to Ed Tyszka who went to Maple Heights High Class of '59? He's changed his name to Tyson as of last report.

        Ron