Weather Cams

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2009
      Is anyone that is uploading weathercam pics to WU experiencing any upload errors? My pics are still basically current, just missing like 1 upload out of 4 or 5. I wouldn't even know it except that it shows up as errors in my webcam log.
      Steev
    • gyposaurus
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2009
        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "steve_03222" <steve_03222@...> wrote:

        > Is anyone that is uploading weathercam pics to WU experiencing any upload errors? My pics are still basically current, just missing like 1 upload out of 4 or 5. I wouldn't even know it except that it shows up as errors in my webcam log.
        > Steev

        Yea mine does it on some days I think its just server over load.