Local trend plotter

  • David Higgins
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2005
      I haven't got into the heavyweather stuff (I only got the station last
      night) yet. What I would like is something like Weatherundergrounds
      plots (or the review plots) that run in real time - locally ie not
      over the net since I will not always be connected. I don't care for
      the current values that heavyweather displays - just the trend
      graphs. Is there anything available or do I need to write my own?

      Cheers

      David
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2005
        I believe HeavyWeather Review (an add on available from the
        Heavyweather site) will do this. I have never tried it myself.

        Also, you can export your data in to an excel file.

        Those are two mehtods that I know of without more work.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "David Higgins"