Re: Still server problems? -- Me To !!!!

  • toms-weather@ameritech.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 22, 2009
      Maybe it's a "Tom" thing. I'm not seeing you on the list this-morning
      either. At least mine just comes and goes.

      Tom.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Swift" <egore2003@...>
      wrote:

      > Im having the exact same problem. Log indecates update success on
      every upload {rapid fire), the history on the page is showing the posted
      data, even the text and XML is showing current conditions. The CGI
      images are also showing curent data. But none of the flash apps are
      working on their site, including rapidfire display and im missing from
      the list. Station was down breifly day before yesterday in the morning.
      However its been back up every since. One would think after 24 hours it
      would have my station back up.

      http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KAZAPAC\
      H11

      > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Jaye Ellen jaye.ellen@
      wrote:

      > > Looked to me like everything was updating, Tom --- on the Current
      Conditions
      > > page, so I take it I'm looking at the wrong stuff?
      > >

      > > On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 11:05 AM, toms-weather@ <
      > > toms-weather@ wrote:
      > >

      > > > Thanks Steve,
      > > >

      > > > Jaye,
      > > >
      > > > Nothing at all. My data is current on the history page, but I the
      sticker
      > > > there indicates that I've not been uploading, and I just disapear
      from the
      > > > current conditions page.
      > > >
      > > > It's actually happening again at this moment!

      http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KILHARV\
      A3