Re: [wuhu_software_group] data frozen?

  • Jaye Ellen
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 19 9:16 AM
      I'm looking at the Live Data and Weather Station History, both had frozen.  The reboot solved all my 'problems', Norman, and I know not what you're talking about with stationdata.wunderground.com

      Jaye Ellen

      On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 11:08 AM, Norman E. Avila G. <neavilag@...> wrote:

      from stationdata.wunderground.com xml i have experienced some problems...  i mean the live pws data

      Norman E. Avila G.
      -------------------------------
      USA (415)  287-0310
      GUA (502) 2360-9950

      On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 10:07 AM, Norman E. Avila G. <neavilag@...> wrote:
      from where are you looking ?

      regards

      Norman E. Avila G.
      USA (415)  287-0310
      GUA (502) 2360-9950

      On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 9:11 AM, Jaye Ellen <jaye.ellen@...> wrote:

      Hi ---
      It seems that I can't get current data from my station, KTNGALLA2.  Is this unique to me, or are others seeing this too?

      Jaye Ellen