RE: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Dongle Software

  • Rob Reab
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 11, 2009

      I understand your feelings. I assumed you had purchased a legal copy of the software. However, if you’ll read the license agreement, I suspect you will find that it WOULD BE ILLEGAL, to copy and run the software without the dongle.

      I meant no disrespect. You asked, and I just wanted to supply you with information. - Rob