Re: [wuhu_software_group] Rain measurement

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2009
      I've seen similar jumps (total rainfall) in the show history chart for Heavy Weather 2.0
      beta - I don't know how to correct them, I put it down to using beta grade software.

      I really only use HW 2.0 beta to reset totals on Jan 1st. I always use WS23XX direct
      Serial Access, i.e. no HW 2.0.
      Console and WUHU always maintain correct values.

      -Mike