Pressure discrepencey

  • Jules
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7 1:57 AM
      Looking at my Heavy Weather 'History' the pressure has been consistently rising hourly since 11.00pm last night (it's 10.00am in the morning now). But the arrow on my WS-2350 is pointing down showing the pressure trend as falling. Why would this be? The display is updating regularly so connection has not been lost.
      Jules
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7 2:58 PM
        I believe it has more to do with the amount of change rather than the length of time that the pressure has been rising or falling. This is adjustable. See the manual.