Records

  • Jules
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2009
      The 'History' in mt Heavy Weather programme seems to still hold every hourly recording since i got my station a month or so ago. Will it keep on holding these records and adding to them indefinitely or is there a limit.
      As yet I have not found a programme that will show all these records as nice graphs. WUHU (the website) shows these for my station but only for when the computer was on. I switch it off at night so it just joins the last and new reading with a straight line.
      Does anyone know of a simple programme I can run on my PC to view daily/weekly/monthly results?
      Jules
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7, 2009
        If you use direct serial mode (no heavyweather), the data will be read out of the console when you start the computer. You can then view the graphs for the data that the console recorded over night.

        Also, if you use WUHU in direct serial, you can have it output a history file that is compatible with their Heavyweather Pro software (free). You run HW Pro only to view/graph/print the history file generated by WUHU.

        Heavyweather does read the history data, you probably need to give it a few minutes after startup before you can view the data in their progeam.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Jules" <jules50uk@...> wrote:

        > The 'History' in mt Heavy Weather programme seems to still hold every hourly recording since i got my station a month or so ago. Will it keep on holding these records and adding to them indefinitely or is there a limit.
        > As yet I have not found a programme that will show all these records as nice graphs. WUHU (the website) shows these for my station but only for when the computer was on. I switch it off at night so it just joins the last and new reading with a straight line.
        > Does anyone know of a simple programme I can run on my PC to view daily/weekly/monthly results?
        > Jules

      • Jules
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 8, 2009
          Thanks I will download the Heavyweather Pro software, from their website I presume?
          Sorry to be ignorant, but what is direct serial mode?