Re: Rainfall

  • wuhu.weather
    Message 1 of 32 , Apr 5 8:34 AM
      My time is showing correctly in weather underground, so I don't think that is the issue. I have the same problem with a single tip on therain guage only when I reboot my PC (I keep it on all the time), when nothing is in the console. One thing I have seen in another forum is grounding the serial connection.

       It affected a number of the posters gauges, but the rain gauge as well. It's a long post, but if you want to skip to the end, look for the post dated February 24, 2009. I haven't tried this myself, but it might work... WX Forum link http://www.wxforum.net/index.php?action=printpage;topic=3359.0

      -M

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Stephen Krala <wx4ever@...> wrote:

      > That is what I had to do with mine.
      >
      > Stephen Krala