instalation errors

  • psyco vermin
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2009
      have two anoying errors on a ned system i am setting up for another station.

      first is the "setup.ins" brings up my internet connection wizard and says "warning you are about to change your network connection settings." i had this error on my first working system also. really not good.

      second is after running install.exe, gets to teechart.oxc and give a "runtime error 217 at 00021aee". i have a screenshot.

      am running win2000 sp4 rollup. 384 ram p3 700 20g hd

      thank you
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2009
        The teechart error is caused by not having a printer defined.

        Go to the control panel, add any printer.

        Once you have a printer, re-run the install.