Re: servers

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2009
      Greg, sorry that question was for Clark71. He was askinbg about what servers to type in and I thought that the WUHU software already has that info when you do a fresh install, so he should not have to change anything. As you just stated though, Clark71 should also make sure the ID and locations are in there.
      Steve