Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: servers

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2009
      No, I have an old version, I suppose.  However, you still should have to enter your cwop id, latitude, longitude, etc.  I only know what the cwop servers are from that link that I sent previously.  the software has to send to that server or it won't accept it.

      Greg

      Did you install the latest version? I thought the servers were "pre set-up" so they would be in there on the install.

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4, 2009
        Greg, sorry that question was for Clark71. He was askinbg about what servers to type in and I thought that the WUHU software already has that info when you do a fresh install, so he should not have to change anything. As you just stated though, Clark71 should also make sure the ID and locations are in there.
        Steve