Re: [wuhu_software_group] servers

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2009
      This should be all you need:

      cwop.aprs.net:14580

      It's my understanding that if you have that typed in, it will automatically go to an available server.  However, you can read this page and make your own decision:

      Greg Whitehead
      Euchee, TN
      CWOP:  DW0148
      WU:  KTNEUCHE3 and KTNTENMI2
      OS WMR968 WUHU
      WS-2315 WUHU
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4, 2009
        Did you install the latest version? I thought the servers were "pre set-up" so they would be in there on the install.

        Steve

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 4, 2009
          No, I have an old version, I suppose.  However, you still should have to enter your cwop id, latitude, longitude, etc.  I only know what the cwop servers are from that link that I sent previously.  the software has to send to that server or it won't accept it.

          Greg

          Did you install the latest version? I thought the servers were "pre set-up" so they would be in there on the install.

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 4, 2009
            Greg, sorry that question was for Clark71. He was askinbg about what servers to type in and I thought that the WUHU software already has that info when you do a fresh install, so he should not have to change anything. As you just stated though, Clark71 should also make sure the ID and locations are in there.
            Steve