servers

  • clarkn71
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2009
      I had to reinstall my WUHU progran. Now fidnU says no data. Servers changed. Could someone tell me letter by letter what to type in on each of the 5 server lines? Thanks
    • Greg
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4, 2009
        This should be all you need:

        cwop.aprs.net:14580

        It's my understanding that if you have that typed in, it will automatically go to an available server.  However, you can read this page and make your own decision:

        Greg Whitehead
        Euchee, TN
        CWOP:  DW0148
        WU:  KTNEUCHE3 and KTNTENMI2
        OS WMR968 WUHU
        WS-2315 WUHU

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 4, 2009
          Did you install the latest version? I thought the servers were "pre set-up" so they would be in there on the install.

          Steve

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 4, 2009
            No, I have an old version, I suppose.  However, you still should have to enter your cwop id, latitude, longitude, etc.  I only know what the cwop servers are from that link that I sent previously.  the software has to send to that server or it won't accept it.

            Greg

            Did you install the latest version? I thought the servers were "pre set-up" so they would be in there on the install.

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 4, 2009
              Greg, sorry that question was for Clark71. He was askinbg about what servers to type in and I thought that the WUHU software already has that info when you do a fresh install, so he should not have to change anything. As you just stated though, Clark71 should also make sure the ID and locations are in there.
              Steve