Re: Webcam upload not working

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 3 5:03 PM
      Peter,
      I am using Where's James also and have no issue. Did you make any changes to the program? Did you install or update any secutity software that could be interfering with the upload?

      Steve

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "plasmaboy3" <pjweix@...> wrote:

      > Ok, so I rebooted and restarted Wheres James. I have the time set to upload an image every 90 seconds. I could upload the first image but not the second one. It just hung up on "uploading image"
      >
      > Peter
      >

      > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "plasmaboy3" <pjweix@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I am using Where's James, it has been working flawlessly and now it has stopped working. It seems like it connects to the server ok but when it goes to upload it just hangs with the message uploading image.
      > >

      > > Peter
      > >

      > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "steve_03222" <steve_03222@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Mine is working just fine-

    • plasmaboy3
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 3 6:14 PM
        I set the upload time interval to 3 minutes and now everything seems to be working fine.

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 3 6:45 PM
          Glad to hear you are uploading again.