rain

  • clarkn71
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2009
      I have lacrosse ws2310. The unit and computer display show rainfall results. But nothing seems to be transmitted to my weather stations on the computer. Underground awekas or cwop or ham weather?

      Why
      neil
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2009
        Under the tweak screen, did you enable either option:

        1) disable the rain sensor?
        2) disable all rainfall reporting?

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "clarkn71" <clarkn71@...> wrote:

        > I have lacrosse ws2310. The unit and computer display show rainfall results. But nothing seems to be transmitted to my weather stations on the computer. Underground awekas or cwop or ham weather?
        >
        > Why
        > neil

      • clarkn71
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3, 2009