Webcam upload not working

  • plasmaboy3
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 3, 2009
      I am not able to upload webcam images since yesterday at 11am CST. Does anybody else have the same problem.

      Pete
    • gyposaurus
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 3, 2009
        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "plasmaboy3" <pjweix@...> wrote:

        > I am not able to upload webcam images since yesterday at 11am CST. Does anybody else have the same problem.
        >
        > Pete

        yes
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 3, 2009
          Mine is working just fine-

          -- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "gyposaurus" <gyposaurus@...> wrote:

          > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "plasmaboy3" <pjweix@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I am not able to upload webcam images since yesterday at 11am CST. Does anybody else have the same problem.
          > >
          > > Pete
          > >
          > yes

        • plasmaboy3
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 3, 2009
            I am using Where's James, it has been working flawlessly and now it has stopped working. It seems like it connects to the server ok but when it goes to upload it just hangs with the message uploading image.

            Peter

            --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "steve_03222" <steve_03222@...> wrote:

            > Mine is working just fine-
            >

            > -- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "gyposaurus" <gyposaurus@> wrote:
            > >
            > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "plasmaboy3" <pjweix@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > I am not able to upload webcam images since yesterday at 11am CST. Does anybody else have the same problem.
            > > >
            > > > Pete
            > > >
            > > yes

          • plasmaboy3
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 3, 2009
              Ok, so I rebooted and restarted Wheres James. I have the time set to upload an image every 90 seconds. I could upload the first image but not the second one. It just hung up on "uploading image"

              Peter

              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 3, 2009
                Peter,
                I am using Where's James also and have no issue. Did you make any changes to the program? Did you install or update any secutity software that could be interfering with the upload?

                Steve

                --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "plasmaboy3" <pjweix@...> wrote:

                > Ok, so I rebooted and restarted Wheres James. I have the time set to upload an image every 90 seconds. I could upload the first image but not the second one. It just hung up on "uploading image"
                >
                > Peter
                >

                > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "plasmaboy3" <pjweix@> wrote:
                > >
                > > I am using Where's James, it has been working flawlessly and now it has stopped working. It seems like it connects to the server ok but when it goes to upload it just hangs with the message uploading image.
                > >

                > > Peter
                > >

                > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "steve_03222" <steve_03222@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Mine is working just fine-

              • plasmaboy3
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 3, 2009
                  I set the upload time interval to 3 minutes and now everything seems to be working fine.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 3, 2009
                    Glad to hear you are uploading again.

                    Steve