Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: WUHU v.74 Hung

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1, 2009
      This time I was looking at the main dialogue and it was un-responsive, hasn't happened
      since.

      But I did get a condition a day prior with no icon on the taskbar, and task manager said
      it was still running - so I had to kill it.

      -Mike

      > Mike,
      >
      > What was the original problem? No icon on the task bar so you killed it or were you looking at the main
      > dialog that was not responsive?
      >
      > Thanks.
      >
      > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroup s.com, "Mike" <mike.a.p@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > My first occurrence of WUHU ever hanging - had to kill it :-( using task manager.
      > >
      > > Sent the dump to the file section as: WUHU_Hung.zip
      > >
      > > -Mike

    • Mike
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 1, 2009
        Just discovered that Microsoft has released (Feb'09) updated drivers for the USB
        serial port. For anyone having problems with hang-ups, I'd suggest you try the new
        drivers for XP - I can't comment on their success.

        -Mike
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 2, 2009
          Mike,

          Let me know if you see more issues.

          That icon on the taskbar has been an issue for sometime. There is an apparent bug in Windows where it says that the icon has been displayed but it really did not. I have looked over several articles but none of the proposed solutions work.