Re: WUHU v.74 Hung

    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1 4:03 PM
      Mike,

      What was the original problem? No icon on the task bar so you killed it or were you looking at the main dialog that was not responsive?

      Thanks.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Mike" <mike.a.p@...> wrote:

      > My first occurrence of WUHU ever hanging - had to kill it :-( using task manager.
      >
      > Sent the dump to the file section as: WUHU_Hung.zip
      >
      > -Mike

    • Mike
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 1 4:31 PM
        This time I was looking at the main dialogue and it was un-responsive, hasn't happened
        since.

        But I did get a condition a day prior with no icon on the taskbar, and task manager said
        it was still running - so I had to kill it.

        -Mike

        > Mike,
        >
        > What was the original problem? No icon on the task bar so you killed it or were you looking at the main
        > dialog that was not responsive?
        >
        > Thanks.
        >
        > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroup s.com, "Mike" <mike.a.p@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > My first occurrence of WUHU ever hanging - had to kill it :-( using task manager.
        > >
        > > Sent the dump to the file section as: WUHU_Hung.zip
        > >
        > > -Mike

      • Mike
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 1 5:34 PM
          Just discovered that Microsoft has released (Feb'09) updated drivers for the USB
          serial port. For anyone having problems with hang-ups, I'd suggest you try the new
          drivers for XP - I can't comment on their success.

          -Mike
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 2 3:01 AM
            Mike,

            Let me know if you see more issues.

            That icon on the taskbar has been an issue for sometime. There is an apparent bug in Windows where it says that the icon has been displayed but it really did not. I have looked over several articles but none of the proposed solutions work.