Re: Weather Monitor II

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 30, 2009
      I started to write the code to support the older stations like the WM II, we could try to see if it works. I am not available this week to do anything with it so it would have to wait until the weekend.

      If you have it set up this weekend, let me know.

    • chrisv78@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 30, 2009
        Dennis: it is very easy. Just run it through WUHU. Data connect uses com7 on my computer. Do not use their software! Just WUHU.

        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        From: "j1haaland"
        Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 06:03:35 -0000
        To: <wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [wuhu_software_group] Weather Monitor II

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 30, 2009
          The Davis VP2 is supported, WM II and older systems are not supported (so far as I know). Will create a build for WM II this weekend to test.

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, chrisv78@... wrote:

          > Dennis: it is very easy. Just run it through WUHU. Data connect uses com7 on my computer. Do not use their software! Just WUHU.
          > Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        • j1haaland
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 30, 2009
            Thanks. I'm sure it will be at least the weekend before I get everything going. I'll be eager to try out what you have!
            Jerry

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 30, 2009
              No, the Weather Monitor II is an earlier version (read discontinued).
              jh

              --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, D Doty <oldcessna21@...> wrote:

              > I am using the Davis Vantage Pro II. If this is what you are referring to, It works fine and is fully supported by WUHU
              > Dennis

            • j1haaland
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 6 10:15 AM
                Did you have a chance to do anything with this? I'm set up and ready to go - and my LaCrosse has gotten "Crosseways" and crashed again. I'm ready to switch!
                Thanks
                Jerry