Weather Monitor II

  • j1haaland
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 29, 2009
      I'm in the process of "upgrading" to a Davis Weather Monitor II. I would really like to be able to stay with the wuhu software - does anyone have any idea if that is possible, and if so, how to go about it?
      Thanks
      Jerry
    • D Doty
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 29, 2009
        I am using the Davis Vantage Pro II. If this is what you are referring to, It works fine and is fully supported by WUHU
        Dennis

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 30, 2009
          I started to write the code to support the older stations like the WM II, we could try to see if it works. I am not available this week to do anything with it so it would have to wait until the weekend.

          If you have it set up this weekend, let me know.

        • chrisv78@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 30, 2009
            Dennis: it is very easy. Just run it through WUHU. Data connect uses com7 on my computer. Do not use their software! Just WUHU.

            Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

            From: "j1haaland"
            Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 06:03:35 -0000
            To: <wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com>

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 30, 2009
              The Davis VP2 is supported, WM II and older systems are not supported (so far as I know). Will create a build for WM II this weekend to test.

              --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, chrisv78@... wrote:

              > Dennis: it is very easy. Just run it through WUHU. Data connect uses com7 on my computer. Do not use their software! Just WUHU.
              > Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

            • j1haaland
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 30, 2009
                Thanks. I'm sure it will be at least the weekend before I get everything going. I'll be eager to try out what you have!

                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 30, 2009
                  No, the Weather Monitor II is an earlier version (read discontinued).
                  jh

                  --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, D Doty <oldcessna21@...> wrote:

                  > I am using the Davis Vantage Pro II. If this is what you are referring to, It works fine and is fully supported by WUHU
                  > Dennis

                • j1haaland
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 6, 2009
                    Did you have a chance to do anything with this? I'm set up and ready to go - and my LaCrosse has gotten "Crosseways" and crashed again. I'm ready to switch!