Re: FTP file arrives empty on the server

  • wuhunewbie
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 29 3:47 PM
      RESOLVED,

      Just uploaded build 74, worked right away out of the box. Don't know why 73 gave us different results on different machines,(still suspect some sort of interaction with firewall and/or AV program, but now FTP is working fine with the same settings as below.

      Thanks for the upgrade, all is well here!
      Jim