New Release.

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 28, 2009

      Changes:

      31) Increased pressure change threshold over 10 minutes from 0.05 InHg to 0.10 InHg

      32) Decreased process priority from High to Normal. Threads will continue to be 'above normal' in the 'normal' priority class.

      33) Added a 500ms sleep after FTP transfers to allow server to finish writing files.

      Software Download:

      WUHU216_32.zip
    • Dickie Bradford
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 7, 2009
        In the new release it sais that Weatherforyou.com is now supported. Is
        this done by only adding lines to the INI file, or via FTP? And if by
        INI, what lines need added?

        Thnx

        Dickie Bradford
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 7, 2009
          Uploads are sent to www.pwsweather.com then distributed to HamWeather and Weatherforyou.com by their server.

          Their might be some account setting at www.pwsweather.com where you enable which service is allowed to use your data. Try logging in their and looking around on your account.

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Dickie Bradford <dbradford@...> wrote:

          > In the new release it sais that Weatherforyou.com is now supported. Is
          > this done by only adding lines to the INI file, or via FTP? And if by
          > INI, what lines need added?
          >
          > Thnx
          >
          > Dickie Bradford

        • Dickie Bradford
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 7, 2009
            Thnx for the info, but that really didnt answer my question...
            basically, I have have read that the latest release of WUHU now supports
            weatherforyou, I have created an account on weatherforyou, but how do I
            get the data from WUHU to weatherforyou? does it need to be ftp'd or do
            I simply add a few lines to the config ini (station id & password) and
            WUHU will put the data there?

            Maybe my question before was a bit too bland :-)

            Dickie

            wuhu_software wrote:

            > Uploads are sent to www.pwsweather.com then distributed to HamWeather
            > and Weatherforyou.com by their server.
            >
            > Their might be some account setting at www.pwsweather.com where you
            > enable which service is allowed to use your data. Try logging in their
            > and looking around on your account.

            > <mailto:wuhu_software_group%40yahoogroups.com>, Dickie Bradford
            > <dbradford@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > In the new release it sais that Weatherforyou.com is now supported. Is
            > > this done by only adding lines to the INI file, or via FTP? And if by
            > > INI, what lines need added?
            > >
            > > Thnx
            > >
            > > Dickie Bradford

          • D Doty
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 7, 2009
              Open the WUHU screen, click  the stop button, enter your station ID and Password in the spaces in the PWS weather box, check the check-box and click start.
              That's all that is required.

              wuhu_software wrote:

              > Uploads are sent to www.pwsweather. com then distributed to HamWeather
              > and Weatherforyou. com by their server.
              >
              > Their might be some account setting at www.pwsweather. com where you
              > enable which service is allowed to use your data. Try logging in their
              > and looking around on your account.
              >
              > --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com
              > <mailto:wuhu_ software_ group%40yahoogro ups.com>, Dickie Bradford
              > <dbradford@. ..> wrote:
              > >
              > > In the new release it sais that Weatherforyou. com is now supported. Is
              > > this done by only adding lines to the INI file, or via FTP? And if by
              > > INI, what lines need added?
              > >
              > > Thnx
              > >
              > > Dickie Bradford

            • Rick
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 7, 2009
                Look on the WUHU Console Right under Aweakas theres a PWS uploader if you look real carefully in the ( ) it Says Ham Weather Weather4 you and Anything weather, thats where your data is uploaded from, fill out the required info & check the data box. Thats it!
                Rick
                KOHWAPAK1
                www.wapakweather.com

                --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Dickie Bradford <dbradford@...> wrote:

                > Thnx for the info, but that really didnt answer my question...
                > basically, I have have read that the latest release of WUHU now supports
                > weatherforyou, I have created an account on weatherforyou, but how do I
                > get the data from WUHU to weatherforyou? does it need to be ftp'd or do
                > I simply add a few lines to the config ini (station id & password) and
                > WUHU will put the data there?
                >
                > Maybe my question before was a bit too bland :-)
                >
                > Dickie
                >
                > wuhu_software wrote:
                > >

                > > Uploads are sent to www.pwsweather.com then distributed to HamWeather
                > > and Weatherforyou.com by their server.
                > >
                > > Their might be some account setting at www.pwsweather.com where you
                > > enable which service is allowed to use your data. Try logging in their
                > > and looking around on your account.
                > >
                > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com
                > > <mailto:wuhu_software_group%40yahoogroups.com>, Dickie Bradford
                > > <dbradford@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > In the new release it sais that Weatherforyou.com is now supported. Is
                > > > this done by only adding lines to the INI file, or via FTP? And if by
                > > > INI, what lines need added?
                > > >
                > > > Thnx
                > > >
                > > > Dickie Bradford

              • Dickie Bradford
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 7, 2009
                  Got it thnx.. I think Im working too much, I looked past it many times...

                  I feel stupid :-D

                  Thnx

                  Dickie

                  Rick wrote:

                  > Look on the WUHU Console Right under Aweakas theres a PWS uploader if
                  > you look real carefully in the ( ) it Says Ham Weather Weather4 you and
                  > Anything weather, thats where your data is uploaded from, fill out the
                  > required info & check the data box. Thats it!
                  > Rick
                  > KOHWAPAK1
                  > www.wapakweather.com

                  > <mailto:wuhu_software_group%40yahoogroups.com>, Dickie Bradford
                  > <dbradford@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Thnx for the info, but that really didnt answer my question...
                  > > basically, I have have read that the latest release of WUHU now supports
                  > > weatherforyou, I have created an account on weatherforyou, but how do I
                  > > get the data from WUHU to weatherforyou? does it need to be ftp'd or do
                  > > I simply add a few lines to the config ini (station id & password) and
                  > > WUHU will put the data there?
                  > >
                  > > Maybe my question before was a bit too bland :-)
                  > >
                  > > Dickie
                  > >
                  > > wuhu_software wrote:
                  > > >

                  > > > Uploads are sent to www.pwsweather.com then distributed to HamWeather
                  > > > and Weatherforyou.com by their server.
                  > > >
                  > > > Their might be some account setting at www.pwsweather.com where you
                  > > > enable which service is allowed to use your data. Try logging in their
                  > > > and looking around on your account.
                  > > >
                  > > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com
                  > <mailto:wuhu_software_group%40yahoogroups.com>
                  > > > <mailto:wuhu_software_group%40yahoogroups.com>, Dickie Bradford

                  > supported. Is

                  > signature database 3994 (20090407) __________

                  > http://www.eset.com
                • Rick
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 7, 2009
                    The only stupid question is one that isn't asked!

                    Rick
                    KOHWAPAK1