New Radiation Sheild

  • davidmc36
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2009
      Just installed a raidiation sheil for my temp/humidity sensor. Put a solar powered fan in it too. Nice looking graph now compared to previous days where it spiked like crazy when the sun rose.

      IONOTTAW14 March 25 is the first day with the sheild in place, have a look and compare previous days.

      It is very similar to this one made from white plastic bowls.

      http://www.geocities.com/peristerimeteo/radiationshield.html