Inspeed Vortex

    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 21, 2009
      I have had my Inspeed Vortex up for just over a year now. I can hear a slight squeaking noise and perhaps loosing the low end. I remember the paperwork that came with it mentioned how to lubricate the bearings. I can not seem to locate my paperwork and can not find the manual online. I think the new sapghire bearing version does not need any maintenance. Mine was the older version. Does anyone who purchased an Inspeed have a copy of the manual and can pass along how to lubricate it. I can probably just figure it out, but would hate to waste a trip to the top of the roof just to find out I couldn't figure it out...LOL.
      I am sure the company will forward me a copy, but hoped to lubricate it this weekend, thought I knew just where I put the manual....LOL
      Thanks, Steve