Re: Frustration - Vista and WUHU

  • Alison
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 5, 2009
      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Jaye Ellen <jaye.ellen@...> wrote:

      > clocks both set with 24 hr clock?

      Aha, the console was on 24 hr, but the computer is 12 hr. Can't reset computer that I can find so reset console.

      Now to restart and see if it works.

      Thanks,

      Ali
    • Jaye Ellen
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 5, 2009
        Why can't you set your computer clock for 24 hr?  Just curious ...

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 5, 2009
          You ought to set them both to 24 hr --- makes confusion a logt less likely!