Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Frustration - Vista and WUHU

  • Jaye Ellen
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 5, 2009
      clocks both set with 24 hr clock?

      On 3/5/09, Alison <natureali@...> wrote:

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Jaye Ellen <jaye.ellen@...> wrote:

      > Apparently your call has a "O" vs "0"! Have you set the console clock to within a minute of computer clock?

      Both the computer and the console are stating the same time. I don't understand why it is reading differently.

      > Is the console configured to sync to WWVB?
      I am not sure what this means.

      As for the O vs 0. It was a typo on my part in asking the question. Not what I have in WUHU.

      Thanks so much for your help and attention.

      Ali

    • Alison
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 5, 2009
        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Jaye Ellen <jaye.ellen@...> wrote:

        > clocks both set with 24 hr clock?

        Aha, the console was on 24 hr, but the computer is 12 hr. Can't reset computer that I can find so reset console.

        Now to restart and see if it works.

        Thanks,

        Ali
      • Jaye Ellen
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 5, 2009
          Why can't you set your computer clock for 24 hr?  Just curious ...

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 5, 2009
            You ought to set them both to 24 hr --- makes confusion a logt less likely!