Re: Rainfall Total

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 3 5:54 PM
      In WUHU go to tweaks screen, check "disable all rainfall reporting". Hit "save settings" button to exit screen.
      Exit WUHU, not stop, exit
      Run Heavyweather, reset rainfall total, exit Heavyweather
      Run WUHU, let it get an update from the console, go to tweaks screen, un-check "disable all rainfall reporting", hit "save settings" button.

      > I can not get WUHU to reset the rainfall total. I have reset the console its showing 0.00 rainfall total but WUHU is still showing 2.32 inches of rain Any ideas I have tried everything to clear it??
      >
      > Rick
      > KOHWAPAK1
      > www.wapakweather.com

    • Rick
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 3 6:16 PM
        I don't have heavy Weather Steve but I did get it cleared by deleting the history file.. So I guess that works ..but thanks. Any other time resetting the 24 hour rain on the console cleared WUHU dunno if something in the history file was corrupt or what?

        Rick
        KOHWAPAK1
        www.wapakweather.com