Re: Rainfall Total

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 3, 2009
      Gives this error repeatedly...

      Tue Mar 03 19:21:04 2009 > Rain Total reading of 0.00 Inches detected when the average rain Total is 2.32 Inches (over past 10 minutes). Did not replace suspect reading because this has happened more than 20 times.

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 3, 2009
        In WUHU go to tweaks screen, check "disable all rainfall reporting". Hit "save settings" button to exit screen.
        Exit WUHU, not stop, exit
        Run Heavyweather, reset rainfall total, exit Heavyweather
        Run WUHU, let it get an update from the console, go to tweaks screen, un-check "disable all rainfall reporting", hit "save settings" button.

        > I can not get WUHU to reset the rainfall total. I have reset the console its showing 0.00 rainfall total but WUHU is still showing 2.32 inches of rain Any ideas I have tried everything to clear it??
        >
        > Rick
        > KOHWAPAK1
        > www.wapakweather.com

      • Rick
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 3, 2009
          I don't have heavy Weather Steve but I did get it cleared by deleting the history file.. So I guess that works ..but thanks. Any other time resetting the 24 hour rain on the console cleared WUHU dunno if something in the history file was corrupt or what?

          Rick
          KOHWAPAK1
          www.wapakweather.com