Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Inspeed Vortex

  • D Doty
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 3, 2009
      Thanks Steve.
      I found the part in the forums where it said to change the alternate wind sensor to
      type 1, but did not find the specific instructions to add the alt sensor port line to the .ini file.
      Done now and all working fine.
      Dennis  IZAMBALES1 / CW7056

      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 3, 2009
        Dennis, glad it worked, you will love the Inspeed. I have had mine for a year now.
        Steve

        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 21, 2009
          I have had my Inspeed Vortex up for just over a year now. I can hear a slight squeaking noise and perhaps loosing the low end. I remember the paperwork that came with it mentioned how to lubricate the bearings. I can not seem to locate my paperwork and can not find the manual online. I think the new sapghire bearing version does not need any maintenance. Mine was the older version. Does anyone who purchased an Inspeed have a copy of the manual and can pass along how to lubricate it. I can probably just figure it out, but would hate to waste a trip to the top of the roof just to find out I couldn't figure it out...LOL.
          I am sure the company will forward me a copy, but hoped to lubricate it this weekend, thought I knew just where I put the manual....LOL
          Thanks, Steve