Re: [wuhu_software_group] My station disappeared !!!

  • Jaye Ellen
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 3, 2009
      well, I tried going directly to KTNGALLA2 and STILL got to Stratford Apartments KTNGALLA3).  Next?

      On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 12:15 PM, Chris R. Holt <crholt@...> wrote:

      Hi Jaye Ellen,

      It's strange that you show up by using the direct link, but you don't
      show in the list of weather stations. Maybe drop a line to John
      Celenza at WU and ask what's going on - john.celenza@...

      Chris Holt

      On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 9:53 AM, <CMOwen@...> wrote:
      > You show up on WU:
      >
      > http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KTNGALLA2
      >
      > is this not you?
      >

      > -------------- Original message from Jaye Ellen <jaye.ellen@...>:
      > --------------
      >

      > Hi all,
      > It looks like my station, KTNGALLA2, no longer exists.  In its place I find
      > another Stratford Apartments station.  I m no longer even on the listing of
      > stations !!!
      > How might I remedy this problem?  HELP !!!!
      >
      > Jaye Ellen, Foxfire 2 subdiv, Gallatin TN KTNGALLA2

    • Chris R. Holt
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 3, 2009
        I'm attaching a screen shot of what I just got when I used the the
        direct link. Don't know why you get something else...

        Chris

        On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 10:31 AM, Jaye Ellen <jaye.ellen@...> wrote:
        > well, I tried going directly to KTNGALLA2 and STILL got to Stratford
        > Apartments KTNGALLA3).  Next?
        >
        > On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 12:15 PM, Chris R. Holt <crholt@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> Hi Jaye Ellen,
        >>
        >> It's strange that you show up by using the direct link, but you don't
        >> show in the list of weather stations. Maybe drop a line to John
        >> Celenza at WU and ask what's going on - john.celenza@...
        >>
        >> Chris Holt
        >>
        >> On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 9:53 AM, <CMOwen@...> wrote:
        >> > You show up on WU:
        >> >

        >> > http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KTNGALLA2
        >> >
        >> > is this not you?
        >> >

        >> > -------------- Original message from Jaye Ellen <jaye.ellen@...>:
        >> > --------------
        >> >

        >> > Hi all,
        >> > It looks like my station, KTNGALLA2, no longer exists.  In its place I
        >> > find
        >> > another Stratford Apartments station.  I m no longer even on the listing
        >> > of
        >> > stations !!!
        >> > How might I remedy this problem?  HELP !!!!
        >> >
        >> > Jaye Ellen, Foxfire 2 subdiv, Gallatin TN KTNGALLA2

      • gyposaurus
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 3, 2009
          ---

          i see them both when I look at gallatin Tn
        • Jaye Ellen
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 3, 2009
            well, I did my third reboot of the computer and voila!  I'm back !!!  Thank you all for your efforts !!!

            Jaye Ellen

            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 3, 2009
              As do I, finally ...

              On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 12:47 PM, gyposaurus <gyposaurus@...> wrote:

              ---

              i see them both when I look at gallatin Tn

            • Lew Best
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 3, 2009

                Worked for me

                Lew near Waco, TX