Re: [wuhu_software_group] My station disappeared !!!

  • CMOwen@att.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 3, 2009
      You show up on WU:

      is this not you?

      -------------- Original message from Jaye Ellen <jaye.ellen@...>: --------------

      Hi all,
      It looks like my station, KTNGALLA2, no longer exists.  In its place I find another Stratford Apartments station.  I m no longer even on the listing of stations !!!
      How might I remedy this problem?  HELP !!!!

      Jaye Ellen, Foxfire 2 subdiv, Gallatin TN KTNGALLA2

    • Chris R. Holt
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 3, 2009
        Hi Jaye Ellen,

        It's strange that you show up by using the direct link, but you don't
        show in the list of weather stations. Maybe drop a line to John
        Celenza at WU and ask what's going on - john.celenza@...

        Chris Holt

        On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 9:53 AM, <CMOwen@...> wrote:
        > You show up on WU:
        >
        > http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KTNGALLA2
        >
        > is this not you?
        >

        > -------------- Original message from Jaye Ellen <jaye.ellen@...>:
        > --------------
        >

        > Hi all,
        > It looks like my station, KTNGALLA2, no longer exists.  In its place I find
        > another Stratford Apartments station.  I m no longer even on the listing of
        > stations !!!
        > How might I remedy this problem?  HELP !!!!
        >
        > Jaye Ellen, Foxfire 2 subdiv, Gallatin TN KTNGALLA2

      • Jaye Ellen
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 3, 2009
          well, I tried going directly to KTNGALLA2 and STILL got to Stratford Apartments KTNGALLA3).  Next?

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 3, 2009
            I'm attaching a screen shot of what I just got when I used the the
            direct link. Don't know why you get something else...

            Chris

            On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 10:31 AM, Jaye Ellen <jaye.ellen@...> wrote:
            > well, I tried going directly to KTNGALLA2 and STILL got to Stratford
            > Apartments KTNGALLA3).  Next?
            >
            > On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 12:15 PM, Chris R. Holt <crholt@...> wrote:
            >>
            >> Hi Jaye Ellen,
            >>
            >> It's strange that you show up by using the direct link, but you don't
            >> show in the list of weather stations. Maybe drop a line to John
            >> Celenza at WU and ask what's going on - john.celenza@...
            >>
            >> Chris Holt
            >>
            >> On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 9:53 AM, <CMOwen@...> wrote:
            >> > You show up on WU:
            >> >

            >> > http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KTNGALLA2
            >> >
            >> > is this not you?
            >> >

            >> > -------------- Original message from Jaye Ellen <jaye.ellen@...>:
            >> > --------------
            >> >

            >> > Hi all,
            >> > It looks like my station, KTNGALLA2, no longer exists.  In its place I
            >> > find
            >> > another Stratford Apartments station.  I m no longer even on the listing
            >> > of
            >> > stations !!!
            >> > How might I remedy this problem?  HELP !!!!
            >> >
            >> > Jaye Ellen, Foxfire 2 subdiv, Gallatin TN KTNGALLA2

          • gyposaurus
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 3, 2009
              ---

              i see them both when I look at gallatin Tn
            • Jaye Ellen
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 3, 2009
                well, I did my third reboot of the computer and voila!  I'm back !!!  Thank you all for your efforts !!!

                Jaye Ellen

                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 3, 2009
                  As do I, finally ...

                  On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 12:47 PM, gyposaurus <gyposaurus@...> wrote:

                  ---

                  i see them both when I look at gallatin Tn

                • Lew Best
                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 3, 2009

                    Worked for me

                    Lew near Waco, TX