My station disappeared !!!

  • Jaye Ellen
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 3, 2009
      Hi all,
      It looks like my station, KTNGALLA2, no longer exists.  In its place I find another Stratford Apartments station.  I m no longer even on the listing of stations !!!
      How might I remedy this problem?  HELP !!!!

      Jaye Ellen, Foxfire 2 subdiv, Gallatin TN KTNGALLA2

    • CMOwen@att.net
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 3, 2009
        You show up on WU:

        is this not you?

        -------------- Original message from Jaye Ellen <jaye.ellen@...>: --------------

        Hi all,
        It looks like my station, KTNGALLA2, no longer exists.  In its place I find another Stratford Apartments station.  I m no longer even on the listing of stations !!!
        How might I remedy this problem?  HELP !!!!

        Jaye Ellen, Foxfire 2 subdiv, Gallatin TN KTNGALLA2

      • Chris R. Holt
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 3, 2009
          Hi Jaye Ellen,

          It's strange that you show up by using the direct link, but you don't
          show in the list of weather stations. Maybe drop a line to John
          Celenza at WU and ask what's going on - john.celenza@...

          Chris Holt

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 3, 2009
            well, I tried going directly to KTNGALLA2 and STILL got to Stratford Apartments KTNGALLA3).  Next?

            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 3, 2009
              I'm attaching a screen shot of what I just got when I used the the
              direct link. Don't know why you get something else...

              Chris

              On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 10:31 AM, Jaye Ellen <jaye.ellen@...> wrote:
              > well, I tried going directly to KTNGALLA2 and STILL got to Stratford
              > Apartments KTNGALLA3).  Next?
              >
              > On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 12:15 PM, Chris R. Holt <crholt@...> wrote:
              >>
              >> Hi Jaye Ellen,
              >>
              >> It's strange that you show up by using the direct link, but you don't
              >> show in the list of weather stations. Maybe drop a line to John
              >> Celenza at WU and ask what's going on - john.celenza@...
              >>
              >> Chris Holt
              >>
              >> On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 9:53 AM, <CMOwen@...> wrote:
              >> > You show up on WU:
              >> >

              >> > http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KTNGALLA2
              >> >
              >> > is this not you?
              >> >

              >> > -------------- Original message from Jaye Ellen <jaye.ellen@...>:
              >> > --------------
              >> >

              >> > Hi all,
              >> > It looks like my station, KTNGALLA2, no longer exists.  In its place I
              >> > find
              >> > another Stratford Apartments station.  I m no longer even on the listing
              >> > of
              >> > stations !!!
              >> > How might I remedy this problem?  HELP !!!!
              >> >
              >> > Jaye Ellen, Foxfire 2 subdiv, Gallatin TN KTNGALLA2

            • gyposaurus
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 3, 2009
                ---

                i see them both when I look at gallatin Tn
              • Jaye Ellen
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 3, 2009
                  well, I did my third reboot of the computer and voila!  I'm back !!!  Thank you all for your efforts !!!

                  Jaye Ellen

                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 3, 2009
                    As do I, finally ...

                    On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 12:47 PM, gyposaurus <gyposaurus@...> wrote:

                    ---

                    i see them both when I look at gallatin Tn

                  • Lew Best
                    Message 9 of 9 , Mar 3, 2009

                      Worked for me

                      Lew near Waco, TX