Re: Need Help

    Message 1 of 23 , Mar 1, 2009

      Rick, scroll to th ebottom of this page, see if this is the cord you are looking for.

      http://www.greatbigoutlet.com/shopdisplayproducts.asp?Search=Yes&sppp=100

      steve

      > I wondered about that..but can't find that cord on line anywhere sold
      > separately?
      >
      > Rick
      > KOHWAPAK1
      > www.wapakweather.com
      >
      > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "va3xq" va3xq@ wrote:
      > >
      > > Probably the cord from the console to the computer. Mine just died one
      > > day, console continued to worked no problem.
      > > jeff
      > >
      > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Rick" <cfr301@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I reset the Console after Shutting it down removing the batteries and
      > > > so forth several times..Tried it on another computer had the same
      > > > errors. I'm thinking something is going bad in the console maybe a
      > > > diode or something I ordered a new console if it happens again I'll
      > > > replace it. This was very strange. Clocks were Exactly on the same
      > > > second so that error was just plain goofy.
      > > >
      > > > Thanks Steve
      > > >
      > > > Rick
      > > > KOHWAPAK1
      > > >

      > > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "steve_03222"

      > I've

    • Rick
      Message 2 of 23 , Mar 1, 2009
        Thanks Steve I ordered one, Just in case..but I also ordered a New
        Console Yesterday so I'll be well stocked. Silly thing has run
        flawlessly since it restarted last night I have no idea what the heck
        happened. Thanks again

        Rick
        KOHWAPAK1
        www.wapakweather.com