Re: Reed Switch

  • petros0022
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
      Çello Larry
      I had change the reed switch at my rain gauge,and i have a small
      project about it .

      http://www.geocities.com/meteoperisteri/raingauge.html

      If the dimensions it is the same all it is ok .
      But careful you must put the new at same side like before ,i mean
      the inside glass contacts must to is at same side like before old
      reed switch.

      Best regards from Greece
      Dimitris
      http://www.geocities.com/meteo19671967

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "jensenle" <ljensen@...>
      wrote:

      > I am looking for a source for a reed switch for a LaCross 2310
      rain
      > guage.
      >
      > I have found one at All Electronics Corp., but not sure it will
      work,
      > though the dimensions are the same.
      >

      > SRC Devices # FR2S1015. Normally open, SPST reed switch.
      Hermetically
      > sealed glass body, 15.24mm long x 2.03mm wide. Overall length,
      > including leads, 34.54mm. 0.5A switching current, 1.5A carry
      current @
      > 200 Vac/Vdc.
      >
      > http://www.allelectronics.com/make-a-store/item/RSW-29/MAGNETIC-
      REED-