Reed Switch

  • jensenle
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
      I am looking for a source for a reed switch for a LaCross 2310 rain
      guage.

      I have found one at All Electronics Corp., but not sure it will work,
      though the dimensions are the same.

      SRC Devices # FR2S1015. Normally open, SPST reed switch. Hermetically
      sealed glass body, 15.24mm long x 2.03mm wide. Overall length,
      including leads, 34.54mm. 0.5A switching current, 1.5A carry current @
      200 Vac/Vdc.

      http://www.allelectronics.com/make-a-store/item/RSW-29/MAGNETIC-REED-
      SWITCH/1.html

      Thanks,

      Larry
      Estacada, OR
      KORESTAC2
    • petros0022
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
        Çello Larry
        I had change the reed switch at my rain gauge,and i have a small
        project about it .

        http://www.geocities.com/meteoperisteri/raingauge.html

        If the dimensions it is the same all it is ok .
        But careful you must put the new at same side like before ,i mean
        the inside glass contacts must to is at same side like before old
        reed switch.

        Best regards from Greece
        Dimitris
        http://www.geocities.com/meteo19671967