Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: METAR reports

  • Norman E. Avila G.
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2009
      Hi, is there a way to tell WUHU to use some METAR report for nearby airport to report current Weather, cloudlcover etc to the WU like it does the VWS ?

      I not could be a nice addon ??

      regards

      Norman E. Avila G.
      USA (415)  287-0310
      GUA (502) 2360-9950

      On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 5:07 PM, wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...> wrote:

      You can see it under your pws history page at WU and it is tacked on
      to the end of your CWOP data. You can see the CWOP Metar report if you
      view the Raw data uploads.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "thundersnow32"