Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Considering Davis Vantage Pro2

  • Alan Steremberg
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 26, 2009
      Unfortunately the cable to hook the station to your PC is included
      with the software bundle.. So you need to buy it. Then you can use
      WUHU or WeatherLink + our weather underground plugin. I personally
      use WUHU with my Davis, although mine hasn't been online in a while.
      (Due to neighbor's complaining about looking at my station, and
      wireless coverage)

      Alan

      --
      Alan Steremberg