Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: PLEASE help - Need step by step how to hook up Honeywell

  • Craig Anderstrom
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 24, 2009
      Ron,
      I would agree with the both of them as well.
      Either way you will need to set up an account with the ones that you want to use.  This will give you the user name and passwords you will have to put into WUHU.  Once you do set it up and start up loading data it will take a day or so for the site to show your info.

      Ron - would you still like a set of instructions for setting it all up?  If you give me a couple days I can throw something together in a doc or PDF.

      Craig

      From: Alan Steremberg
      Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 13:09:09 -0800
      To: <wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com>