Re: Hi

  • Jules
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 22, 2009
      I haven't updated the software yet as i haven't had time but I had to
      take the batteries out of the atation and sender as i was having a
      reception problem. I now get reception but the history file is not
      receiving any extar readings any more which is boring. there are only
      21 readings showing so i don't think it is full. Do you know how I can
      start this working again?
      Jules

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Chris Hayman
      <haymanc75@...> wrote:

      > I agree also! I've been running WUHU since I got my 2316 for
      Christmas, and have had no problems. It's a LOT less resource
      intensive as Heavy Weather.