Re: AWEKAS questions

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18, 2009
      AWEKAS is displaying my rain data just fine also my station picture is
      working and updates ok.

      The station picture can be added in the AWEAKAS station upload form,
      you can even go in and set it to another camera if you have more than
      one, the important thing is that you have the upload URL exactly
      correct or it won't work.

      Rick
      KOHWAPAK1
      www.wapakweather.com