Re: [wuhu_software_group] windows vista

  • David Lipper
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 16, 2009
      I have been running WUHU with Windows Vista for about a year. No problems.

      Many modern computers come without a serial port.
      If you need a serial connection to your weather station, you may need an
      optional serial card, or a USB to serial adapter.
      If you get an adapter, check if the manufacturer has Windows Vista drivers.