Re: Wundercam

    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 8, 2009
      The wonderful re-boot takes care of mysterious errors for me too.
      Glad you are back to uploading.
      Steve
    • plasmaboy04
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 11
        I seem to have been having issues with uploading images. This started several months ago. Everything worked fine up until then. I am using WheresJames to upload. I don't get any errors while uploading but the image on my stations Wunderground page doesn't update on a regular basis, it seems to upload then stop for several hours, then upload and image and then stop. Maybe I should try using a different application. Any ideas?
      • KNHBRIST1
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 11
          I switched to ConquerCam and find it more reliable than Where's James. I did use where's James for quite a while though.
          What is your Webcam ID#.

          Steve

          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 11
          • plasmaboy04
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 11
              My camera id is Plasmaboy3CAM1
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 19
                I checked with a contact at WeatherUnderground and they are not seeing any error reports from their end.
                I would try another upload software and see if that helps.
                If you try ConquerCam I can share my setting with you, if you still have issues.