Re: WUHU (auto) Startup

  • streeterdan
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 8, 2009
      Thanks for the quick reply. That was the first thing I verified. I even
      deleted the old one and made a new entry to be sure. The desktop icon
      properties (that work ok) matches the startup paths/directories.
      Thanks again.
      Dan

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Greg <gw33340@...>
      wrote:

      > The first thing I would do is to verify that the shortcut in your startup
      folder is pointing to the right program file.  If you right click on the icon
      and then click find target, it will show you what it's trying to start.

      > If that's not it, maybe one of the smart guys here can help.

    • streeterdan
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 8, 2009
        Actually Greg you were right! I went back and triple checked and
        realized the Windows Startup entry for WuHu was an application not a
        shortcut. (doh!) Anyway changed it to a shortcut and "she's good to go
        now". Thanks again and best regards.

        wrote:

        > The first thing I would do is to verify that the shortcut in your startup
        folder is pointing to the right program file.  If you right click on the icon
        and then click find target, it will show you what it's trying to start.

        > If that's not it, maybe one of the smart guys here can help.

      • Greg
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 8, 2009
          I'm glad everything worked out for you!