Re: [wuhu_software_group] WUHU (auto) Startup

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 8, 2009
      The first thing I would do is to verify that the shortcut in your startup folder is pointing to the right program file.  If you right click on the icon and then click find target, it will show you what it's trying to start.

      If that's not it, maybe one of the smart guys here can help.

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 8, 2009
        Thanks for the quick reply. That was the first thing I verified. I even
        deleted the old one and made a new entry to be sure. The desktop icon
        properties (that work ok) matches the startup paths/directories.
        Thanks again.
        Dan

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Greg <gw33340@...>
        wrote:

        > The first thing I would do is to verify that the shortcut in your startup
        folder is pointing to the right program file.  If you right click on the icon
        and then click find target, it will show you what it's trying to start.

        > If that's not it, maybe one of the smart guys here can help.

      • streeterdan
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 8, 2009
          Actually Greg you were right! I went back and triple checked and
          realized the Windows Startup entry for WuHu was an application not a
          shortcut. (doh!) Anyway changed it to a shortcut and "she's good to go
          now". Thanks again and best regards.

          wrote:

          > The first thing I would do is to verify that the shortcut in your startup
          folder is pointing to the right program file.  If you right click on the icon
          and then click find target, it will show you what it's trying to start.

          > If that's not it, maybe one of the smart guys here can help.

        • Greg
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 8, 2009
            I'm glad everything worked out for you!