Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Wundercam

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 8, 2009
      Mine seems to be ok, too.

      --- On Sun, 2/8/09, Rick <cfr301@...> wrote:
      From: Rick <cfr301@...>
      Subject: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Wundercam
      To: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, February 8, 2009, 3:41 PM

      Working Ok here

      Rick

      KOHWAPAK1
      www.wapakweather. com

      --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "plasmaboy3" <pjweix@...>

      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 8, 2009
        OK here also..
        Steve

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Greg <gw33340@...> wrote:

        > Mine seems to be ok, too.

      • plasmaboy3
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 8, 2009
          Thanks all! I'm on my way home. I'll check my setup.

          Pete

          <steve_03222@...> wrote:

          > OK here also..
          > Steve
          >

          > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Greg <gw33340@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Mine seems to be ok, too.

        • plasmaboy3
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 8, 2009
            Very strange. I kept getting FTP errors while trying to upload.
            Rebooted computer and still got the same error. Shut computer down
            completely and turned back on. Now it works fine.

            Pete

            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 8, 2009
              The wonderful re-boot takes care of mysterious errors for me too.
              Glad you are back to uploading.
              Steve
            • plasmaboy04
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 11, 2014
                I seem to have been having issues with uploading images. This started several months ago. Everything worked fine up until then. I am using WheresJames to upload. I don't get any errors while uploading but the image on my stations Wunderground page doesn't update on a regular basis, it seems to upload then stop for several hours, then upload and image and then stop. Maybe I should try using a different application. Any ideas?
              • KNHBRIST1
                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 11, 2014
                  I switched to ConquerCam and find it more reliable than Where's James. I did use where's James for quite a while though.
                  What is your Webcam ID#.

                  Steve

                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 11, 2014
                  • plasmaboy04
                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 11, 2014
                      My camera id is Plasmaboy3CAM1
                      Message 10 of 12 , Feb 19, 2014
                        I checked with a contact at WeatherUnderground and they are not seeing any error reports from their end.
                        I would try another upload software and see if that helps.
                        If you try ConquerCam I can share my setting with you, if you still have issues.